TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: NANP Number Lengths

NANP Number Lengths

Marc (marc.p.cornelius@googlemail.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:46:10 +0000

I've been told by a UK carier that eleven digit numbers beginning 09 are in
use in Canada and diallable by the public - 1 09x xxx xxxx y.

As far as I'm aware, although the 09 number space /is/ used, it is only for
internal network routing purposes and even then will still only contain ten
digits.

Can somebody please tell me who's right?

Marc Cornelius

Go to Next message: communicationsdirect: "CommunicationsDirect News Daily Update"
Go to Previous message: Reuters News Wire: "FCC to Look at Future of Internet Access"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: NANP Number Lengths"
May be reply: Chris Farrar: "Re: NANP Number Lengths"
May be reply: Linc Madison: "Re: NANP Number Lengths"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: NANP Number Lengths"
May be reply: Stan Schwartz: "Re: NANP Number Lengths"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: NANP Number Lengths"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page