TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Which CLEC Handles Exchange

Re: Which CLEC Handles Exchange

Mike Sandman (mike@sandman.com)
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:28:49 -0600

Hi Pat,

I noticed a message in the Digest where someone was asking what phone
company a particular exchange belonged to:

> From: Peter <XXpmpmpmXX@mindspring.com>
> Subject: Which CLEC Handles Exchange
> Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:14:39 -0500

> How can I find out which CLEC handles two phone exchanges in the Atlantic
> City, NJ area? Is there a list by area code / exchange somewhere?

> 609-385
> 609-674

> Peter

If you'd like to put up a link to our CO Lookup page, you're welcome to:

http://www.sandman.com/colookup.asp

If you click on "Show all CO's at this address" when the info on the
CO somes up, if it's a CLEC it will show you which LEC it's co-located
with all of the LEC exchanges, and any other CLECs and their
exchanges in the office.

Mike Sandman 630-980-7710
mike@sandman.com - http://www.sandman.com

Check out our catalog of Unique Telecom Products & Tools.

We have a fantastic assortment of Cable Installation Tools
and Training Videos to help you use them. New "Basic Installation 2" is a 3
tape set, 6 hours that shows you how to build a frame.

Also check out our Telephony History Page which contains ads, catalogs and
information from telephony related magazines from the first part of the
last century: http://www.sandman.com/telhist.html

Go to Next message: Erik Larkin, PC World: "New Style Credit Cards Can Broadcast Your Personal Information"
Go to Previous message: Shalom Septimus: "Re: Telephone Area Codes and Prefixes"
May be in reply to: Peter: "Which CLEC Handles Exchange"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page