TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: NY Times Plans Major Job Cutback

Re: NY Times Plans Major Job Cutback

RJ (rj_nospam@hotmail.com)
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:34:49 -0500

On 20 Jan 2007 11:09:57 -0800, editor@photostaats.com wrote:

> ... Yes, but out here in Phoenix, even the regional edition is better
> than the Arizona Republic, which I find to be poorly designed, poorly
> edited, with virtually no editorial oversight with regards to
> accuracy, and a "moving bias" that fits whatever the "cause du jour"
> might be.

Unfortunately the accuracy standards of the NY Times have slipped.

RJ

Go to Next message: Neal McLain: "Re: XM and Sirius Consider Merger"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Hell Continues to Freeze Over"
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "NY Times Plans Major Job Cutback"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page