TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Palm Treo 650

Re: Palm Treo 650

Mr Joseph Singer (joeofseattle@yahoo.com)
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:53:02 PST

Thomas Daniel Horne <hornetd@mindspring.com> Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:37:24
GMT wrote:

> Can anyone here direct me to a source of reliable information on the
> use of a Palm Treo 650 from a Sprint CDMA account being made to work
> on Verizon CDMA.

Sprint SOC locks all their devices and will not release the SOC lock
code. No can do unfortunately. It's not like with GSM where you can
often get the unlock code or get the device unlocked from the many
places that will unlock GSM phones.

Go to Next message: Al Gillis: "Re: Want an iPhone? Beware the iHandcuffs"
Go to Previous message: Rick Merrill: "Cable, HDTV and Must-Carry"
May be in reply to: Thomas Daniel Horne: "Palm Treo 650"