TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Newbridge 3624 Console Port - Pinout?

Newbridge 3624 Console Port - Pinout?

Keith Thelen (kthelen@kanabec.net)
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:48:57 -0600

Hello all!

The subject pretty much says it all -- I have a Newbridge "MainStreet"
3624 channel bank which I need to reconfigure, but I have not been
able to obtain the proper console cable for it, nor have I found the
info needed to make one in my searching. Does anyone have the pinouts?

TIA,

Keith Thelen
Kanabec Systems
http://www.kanabecsystems.com/
Mac + PC consulting for East Central Minnesota

Go to Next message: Mark Crispin: "Re: NY Times Plans Major Job Cutback"
Go to Previous message: communicationsdirect_daily: "CommunicationsDirect News Daily Update - January 15, 2007"
May be reply: Reed: "Re: Newbridge 3624 Console Port - Pinout?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page