TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Off Topic: Teens Same Worldwide: [Movie, Texting, Cell Phones]

Re: Off Topic: Teens Same Worldwide: [Movie, Texting, Cell Phones]

RJ (rj_nospam@hotmail.com)
Tue, 09 Jan 2007 19:39:24 -0500

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:28:34 UTC, ranck@vt.edu wrote:

> hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

>> Historically, I understand that the landline telephone system of
>> Europe was never as developed as that of the U.S. Telephone service

> With the exception of France which had incorporated digital directory
> service into their phone system in the 1980's. Even in the early 90's
> when I lived there the French phone system had some real advantages
> over the US and others. True, getting a new phone line could be
> difficult and slow,

There is the key.

RJ

Go to Next message: Rachel Konrad, AP : "Cisco Sues Apple Over iPhone Name"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: NY Times Editorial: Protecting Internet Democracy"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page