TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T Merger Approved

Re: AT&T Merger Approved

Sam Spade (Sam@coldmail.com)
Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:15:11 -0800

Neal McLain wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Humpty Dumpty comes to our rescue with
> a rhyme about Bell's current status: PAT]

> Old Ma Bell sat on a wall
> Old Ma Bell had a great fall.
> Republican lackeys and their K-Street Friends
> Finally put Ma back together again!

> -- Anonymous

Cute. Having said that, what is the real difference between a
Republican and Democrat Lackey these days? Neither gives a squat
about the American Dream.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: That's why their official title is
'Republicrat' and 'Demopublican'. None of them give even an iota of
a damn. And the chances of someone who actualy does give an iota,
such as a Libertarian is almost zilch. Our 'system' does not allow
for any REAL choices. PAT]

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Trivia - Telephone Use in "The Parent Trap" Movies"
Go to Previous message: Fred Goldstein: "Re: AT&T 'Family' Reunion: Merger Approved"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page